LPA Wireless Solutions
- A single system can monitor a diverse facility with multiple locations while providing instant data access and sophisticated analysis right from your desktop computer.
- Designed from the ground up to monitor critical equipment and areas 24/7/365. The system is easily expandable to fit every customer's needs, large or small.
- Has the industries most sophisticated telephone alarm notification, as well as text messaging and e-mail.
- Provides a secure encrypted SQL or Oracle Data Engine utilizing crystal reports.
- LPA Wireless Modules Include:
*Low Battery Alarm
*Local Alarm Capabilities
*Self-Healing Mesh Network
*Reliable Two Way Communication
- Provides automated daily printouts, alarm notification, audit trails and complete data encryption which are just a few of the standard features that help you meet your AAALAC, AABB, CAP, FDA, GAMP, GxP, HACCP, Joint Commission, USP 797, or other regulatory requirements.
LPA WiFi Solutions
LPA WiFi transmitters offer the same great reliability, security,
& flexibility along with the ability to operate on your facility’s existing WiFi network. They are designed to reduce the overall installation footprint, minimize site impact and get you up and running fast. They’re available with our full line of sensors including, temperature, humidity, light, differential pressure, etc.
Networked LPA Module
Need to monitor just a few inputs? LPA has you covered!
Easily monitor sensors on the other side of your facility, across town or across the globe.
This module plugs right into your network and will monitor 1, 2 or up to 4 inputs. Ideal for equipment rooms, operating rooms, nurse’s station, etc.
Need more information?
We'd be happy to discuss how we can meet your monitoring needs in greater detail with you. Please contact us at 800.327.3141 or use our contact form.